Me Myself N I

Me Myself N I

Friday, October 22, 2010

Till I Forget Bout U!

Dance hard, laugh long turn the music up now
party like a rock star can i get a what now?
i swear i'll do anything that i have to
Til i forget about you
__________________________________________
Ok soo last nite i had a dream bout "him".
It was a cute dream but seeing him in my dream hurts even more.
I was enjoying my dream till my alarm clock woke me up!!
I got soo pissed!...But It's ok...I had 2 stop dreamin bout him!
I was thinking bout wat my dream meant n i was thinkin bout him.
I made up my mind n iv'e decided to just move on and not care bout anything....n have nothin 2 do wif him.
Unless he comes back n realize he messed up big time!
I doubt he will...But its not wrong to dream n wonder...rite?
Anyways I gotta find a way 2 forget bout him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment