Me Myself N I

Me Myself N I

Saturday, October 23, 2010

217 Memories! :)








I've been in PS/217 for about 5 years now!
I love that school....Everyone knows n loves me...haha
N i get along wif all the teachers...Through helping n the conversations in class n the fun we have in school!
It's kinda sad to think bout leaving all that in 4 months...
I feel like that was my second home...
Everyone there got me...They understood me!....
THEY TAUGHT ME HOW 2 GO THROUGH DIFFICULTIES IN LIFE N JUST MOVE ON!... :D
Well imma have fun whiles i can!....N i kno i can never bury these 5 years underground n i can never put these memories out of my life!
Everyone there are like family!
Even if their a different race...Different skin colors,they speak different languages!...
IDK!...I still love all of them!...IMMA MISS EM SOO MUCH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment