Me Myself N I

Me Myself N I

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New life...New people...

Ok...i haven't blogged in awhile..
soo far my life is great!
I have a new bf n i have my bestie who's always there n always will be wif me by my side!
:)
My boyfriend is a sweet guy...he's soo nice 2 me!
but wen he's around other people he's different...which isn't a good thing cuz ppl bitch on me because he's "disrespectful"...idk wat 2 say anymore...
i mean just cuz im his gf doesn't mean i control him like seriously grow up ppl!
But no matter wat i still like him the way he is! :D

My bestie erin on the other hand is always suporting me thru EVERYTHING!
Good n bad times!...she never judges me!...she accepts me the way i am!...no matter wat i do she still loves me the way i am!!
N I LOVE HER TONS!!

The important thing is i have a new life n a new person added to it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment